- New lightweight web-client allows you to access Daminion Server to search, browse, view, and download your digital assets on any device, including Mac, Windows, and Linux tablets and mobiles.
- A real-time File Watching Service now tracks changes in outside file systems and reflects them in Daminion as soon as they occur.
- Usage Purpose Tracking allows you to keep tabs on when, where and by whom your assets have been used.
- Users Roles per Catalog.
- User management via web-browser.
- Improved file format support (better support for vector images)
- Added support for IBM/Lotus Domino LDAP authentication
- Number of connected users and catalog database version are now displayed in the admin panel.
- Report after rescan. A full rescan report is now available via Catalog > Rescan Reports, or by right clicking on the rescan progress indicator.
- Groups added into Saved Searches
- Custom tags are included in Quick Search
- Documents and Vector images stored on a local server-based PC can be copied to the local client-based PC
- Scroll position in the right-hand Properties panel is now remembered when changing item selection
- Added Fonts tag. Mapped to XMP: Fonts
- Added an option to the tag tree context menu to display the selected tag in the second panel. Ideal when you need to reorder values within the same tag - simply drag them from one tag panel to another.
- Offline files can now be viewed as Full Screen or Mid-Size JPEG previews
- You can grant a user a separate Concurrent Connection.
- Improved import from and export to CSV
Windows XP Service Pack 3
What I have found is that the program is continuing to be developed with new features being introduced regularly. To protect yoursef against unintended license violations â like accidentally using a picture whose license has expired, for example â you can tag your pictures in Daminion with a special license expiration date. But if your computers are protected by a third-party firewall make sure that some ports on both client computers and NAT/Firewall (if applicable) are open. You can work with Shared and Local catalogs in the same workspace as well.
Control access to your content
It includes extensive control of metadata in a wide range of file types to help manage files within the archive. Find out what makes it ‘good enough.’ We’ve added the Fujifilm X-A5 mirrorless camera to our ‘Best Cameras under $500’ buying guide. For you guys who don't get it, this product lets the photographer(s) import their RAW images, and multiple people can post-process without overwriting each other's work. By default, a login-free logged on user gets full set of Guestâs access rights and can search and view, show all metadata fields, change the interface language and view collections. If you are confused by the massive range of flash heads produced by Godox, you’re in luck.
Daminion Server Rest API (0.9 Beta)
Two versions of the Daminion Server will be available: From â , , Pingback: Pingback: Hi,This is sort of possible. If you want to learn more about getting your images organized, check out these tutorials: Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community membersâyou can be involved too! Or perhaps you just want to get Sports Illustrated level shots of your child’s soccer game. To get started with Daminion, you first need to add images to your Daminion catalog.
FÃ¼r TEAM-Server Bestandskunden mit gÃ¼ltiger Software Lizenz:
Yes, there are a bunch of enterprise level DAM systems, but these are beyond the budgets of most small teams, and especially home users. I wish that we could add keywords/tags in the web portal and I wish the user roles were more customizable.
Daminion Server benefits:
This is useful, as it allows you to see time-critical license periods at a glance. The program can configure the remote access of all the users in the network to the file management application.
Note: We recommend that you use a different physical hard drive than the one your Windows OS is installed on. Specify the path to the folder in which the Daminion program files should be installed. Daminion is a network-friendly photo manager program. My private photos separated from my portfolio images by several catalogs that I can open side-by-side like web-pages on the modern web-browsers. A client calls you looking for an image from their shoot several years ago.
Installing the license key for Daminion Server Versions: Team, Pro and Home
I can finally organize and use thousands of images much more efficiently than in the past and it gets my highest recommendation. Specific features I like is the ability to copy tags from one image and paste them to another group of images. Daminion is fast; scanning nearly 10,000 image files to import in a few seconds. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.